Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite/Least Favorite Thing

Something that was good about this class, is that it was convenient because it was an online class. I could complete all the classwork and discussions in the comfort of my own home, and I didn't have to worry about getting up to go to class. Even communicating with the professor was easy and more convenient. Instead of having to go to a professor's office and have to wait for their office hours, we could send an email and know that we would get a quick response. We were also given the option to talk by phone or by Yahoo messenger which I thought was pretty neat. The only thing that got frustrating at times was that the blog posts had to be 12 hours apart. Sometimes I would get so busy, I would forget about doing it, or I would miss my time since it was supposed to be 12 hours apart.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the class was convenient. I believe the professor was easy to talk to and always answer questions and emails promptly. I too would forget about the blog posts since we didn’t go to class everyday I would forget to do them. Then by the end of the week after I had finished all my other classes I would remember that I need to do the posts, but by then I didn’t have time to do them all twelve hours apart. I think since it’s an online class we should be able to do the posts anytime within that one week since people’s schedules with work and school are hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with you that the class was very convenient because it was an online class. It was nice to not worry about leaving home to attend a weekly lecture or meeting. I also like that we could communicate with the professor easily by phone or online.
    I also agree with you that the twelve hours apart thing was kind of not convenient. I didn't understand why we couldn't just post them whenever we had them completed instead of waiting for the twelve hours. Because sometimes if you forgot about the blogs and do them last minute, it could not be possible.

    ReplyDelete